Terms of service
This website is operated by Yoshitomo Nara Exhibition Official Store. Throughout the site, the terms ""we"", ""us"" and ""our"" refer to Yoshitomo Nara Exhibition Official Store.
This Site is operated in conjunction with Shopify Inc. an online retail platform that enables you to offer products and services on this Site.
Article 1 - Application
3. In the event that the provisions of this Agreement are inconsistent with the provisions of the Individual Rules in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of this Agreement shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Rules.
Article 2 - Registration
2. In the event that the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration, and shall have no obligation to disclose the reasons.
- If the applicant has provided false information in the application for registration.
- If you are a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
- Antisocial forces, etc. (meaning organized crime groups, organized crime group members, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other similar parties. The same shall apply hereinafter.) )
- In any other cases where the Company deems that the registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 - Management of User ID and Password
1. You shall manage your user ID and password for this site at your own risk.
2. You shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend your user ID and password to any third party or share them with any third party. In the event that a user logs in with a combination of user ID and password that matches the registered information, the Company shall assume that the customer who has registered the user ID is using the service.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the use of the User ID and password by a third party, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 - Fees and Payment Method
1. you shall pay the usage fees specified by the Company and displayed on the Site as compensation for the Products by the method specified by the Company.
2. The Company reserves the right to cancel the transaction described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the customer in the event that the customer falls under any of the following circumstances
- If the customer has violated these terms and conditions
- If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown address or prolonged absence
- In any other cases where the relationship of trust between the Company and the customer is deemed to have been damaged.
Article 5 - Prohibited Matter
Customers shall not engage in any of the following acts that the Company deems to be applicable to the use of the Website.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals.
- Acts related to fraud or criminal acts
- Acts that place an excessive burden on, destroy, or interfere with the functions or systems of the Company's server or network
- Reproduce, duplicate, process, copy, sell (resell), or otherwise use this site, product images, product lists, product descriptions, prices, page layouts, page designs, trademarks, logos, or any other content acts that may interfere with the operation of this site.
- Unauthorized access or attempting to do so
- Collecting or storing personal information about other users.
- Impersonating other customers or third parties.
- Purchasing products for the purpose of selling (reselling) them.
- Providing direct or indirect benefits to antisocial forces in relation to the Company's services.
- other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 6 - Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.
1. the Company may suspend or discontinue the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the Customer, if the Company deems any of the following to be the case
- In the event of maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system of this site
- In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- In the event that the computer or communication lines are shut down due to an accident.
- In any other cases where the Company deems it necessary to suspend or discontinue the Website.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the customer or any third party due to the measures taken by the Company in accordance with this Article, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 - Attribution of Rights
1. All intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights, as well as the right to acquire such rights or to apply for registration of such rights) related to this website, including all content on this website, belong to Yoshitomo Nara (the ""Artist""), and such rights are protected by relevant national and international laws. The rights are protected by relevant national and international laws. By purchasing products, you are not granted any copyrights or other intellectual property rights to the products.
2. You are prohibited from registering copyrights, applying for trademark registration, or engaging in any other activities that may conflict with the intellectual property rights of the Company or the artist.
3. The use of all content on this site for commercial or other purposes is prohibited.
4. The products offered on this site are officially licensed and sold by the artist. The products offered in this store are not sold in other facilities without the permission of the artist.
5. Reproduction and sale of products, manufacture and sale of imitations of products, or any other actions that infringe on the intellectual property rights of the artist or damage the honor or trust of the artist are prohibited.
Article 8 - Restrictions on Use and Cancellation of Registration
1. the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of the Website, or cancel the registration as a customer, in any of the following cases
- If you violate any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
- In the event that the credit card registered by the customer as a means of payment is suspended.
- In the event that the customer is in default of payment of fees or other obligations
- When there is no response to communication from the Company for a certain period of time.
- In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of the Company's actions under this Article.
Article 9 - Change of Service Contents, etc.
The Company reserves the right to change the contents of this site or discontinue the provision of this site without notice to the user, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the user as a result of such changes.
Article 10 - Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability
1. The Company does not warrant that the Website is free from defects in fact or in law (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, or infringement of rights).
2. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes that may arise between you and other users or third parties in relation to the Service.
Article 11 - Handling of Personal Information
Article 13 - Contact / Notification
Inquiries regarding the use of this site, as well as notifications and communications between the customer and the Company, shall be made in a manner determined by the Company.
Article 14 - Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
Article 15 - Sever-ability
Even if any provision or part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions of this Agreement and the remaining parts of the provisions that are determined to be invalid or unenforceable shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Article 16 - Governing Law and Jurisdiction
2. The Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive court of first instance for any disputes arising in relation to this website.